Academic Deputy Director Job, Current Medical Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Deputy Director, Academic
TERMS OF SERVICE: 5 YEAR CONTRACT
REF. NO. KMTC/QP- 12/ EAF/ 14/ 2020
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines : Nursing ,Dentistry , Pharmacy , Public Health , Medical Engineering , Surgery and Medicine or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Masters Degree in any pf the following disciplines : Nursing ,Dentistry , Pharmacy , Public Health , Medical Engineering , Surgery and Medicine or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Twelve (12) years cumulative experience with five (5) years in management position
- Certificate in Leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution
- Fulfill the requirements in chapter six of the constitution and
- Relevant Membership from a recognized professional body
How to apply
Applicants whose backgrounds and competencies match the specifications are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and enclosing updated curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity card and day time telephone contact, to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE
P 0 BOX 30195 – 001000
So as to reach him not later than Wednesday, 4th November 2020.
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.