Assistant Planner Job, County Government Jobs In Kenya 2020,
- Diploma/Higher Diploma in any of the following areas: Urban and Regional Planning, Regional Planning, Urban Planning, Building and Civil Engineering, Cartography, Geoinformatics, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) from a recognized institution
- Associate Members of a recognized professional planning association
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- Five years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Drawing/digitizing Local, County and Regional Physical Development Plans
- Collecting and analyzing geographical data for plan preparation
- Vetting and verifying Physical Development Plans
- Inspecting sites, identifying site characteristics and establishing site suitability for proposed development
- Cataloguing and maintaining plan records and
- Converting analogue data to digital format using Geographical Information System (GIS).
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct (DCC)
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUSST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to; –THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 5th day of November, 2020.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- The Kilifi County Public Service Board does not charge fees for any stage of the recruitment and selection process.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.