Business Development Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Business Development Manager
Reporting To: Head of Operations
The job holder is responsible for handling external business and design strategies that expands clients’ acquisition and pension market penetration.
The role will also oversee product development, customer acquisition for scheme administration services, tender preparation, periodic administration reports and claims management in respect to external business with view to expanding the group’s market share.
- Identify and develop scheme administration products and services in order to diversify revenue streams.
- Formulate and contribute to the development and delivery of successful strategy execution of client acquisition, marketing Scheme administration business in line with the group’s strategic goals Claims management in respect to external business.
- Develop guidelines for sale and administration of income drawdowns/annuities.
- Develop and implement a framework for pension/Scheme administration client coverage.
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure that products and services are responsive to client needs.
- Collaborate with marketing and other departments in the group to develop market research for pension/Scheme administration business.
- Develop a strong understanding of customers and market dynamics.
- Networking in industry associations to gain insights for the pension business.
- Develop and present periodic admin reports
- Adhere to internal and external risk and compliance standards.
- Preparing proposals to respond to formal Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for fund management services and corporate pension plans.
- Tender preparation and submission.
- Client relationship management.
- Presentations to the clients on scheme administration, products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
- Pension Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- Knowledge and applied professional understanding of the principles and practices of investments and pension funds
- Familiar with the current Retirement Benefits Regulations
- Have knowledge and experience in the procedures for setting up Retirement Benefits Schemes
- Knowledge of good practice in operations and related activities including risk and governance frameworks.
- Network leverage: have existing networks with potential clients/Professional bodies/clubs and demonstrate the ability to convert these networks to formal engagements.
- Management and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
- Well-developed time management and organization skills deliver results in a demanding environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical Skills
- People Development
- Project Management skills
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements stipulated for the above positions, please write in confidence quoting the
position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before 30th October,
2020 at 5.00 pm. Applications including Curriculum vitae, contact email and daytime telephone contacts,
current position and remuneration, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to
email@example.com. Attach valid copies of the following documents:
• Police Clearance Certificate
• Clearance from Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission(EACC)
• Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board(HELB)
• Certificate by Credit Reference Bureau
• KRA Tax Compliance Certificate
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The CPF Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.