Community Health Nurse Job, Latest Nursing Jobs In Kenya,
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- Be a member of Nursing Council of Kenya
- Possess a valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
- Providing preventive and promotive healthcare services;
- Making simple diagnosis and evaluating patient’s outcomes;
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care and delivery,
- Providing health education and counseling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment; and collecting and compiling data.
- Conducting delivery;
- Prescription and treatment of common diseases;
- Administering drugs, vaccines, and contraceptives;
- Performing simple surgical procedures;
- Referring clients with complex or severe conditions to higher treatment centres for comprehensive care and treatment;
- Teaching and mentoring other staff
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
How To Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Monday, 13th October, 2020.
- The Makueni County Job Application Form can be downloaded here.(click here to download)
- Candidates should attach relevant professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Professional registration Certificate, and Practice License where necessary.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged personsare encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Payment of any form of fee will lead to automatic disqualification