Critical Care Nurse Job, Current Nursing Jobs In Kenya,
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Served in the grade of Registered Nurse for a minimum period of three years:
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community, Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- Higher Diploma in Critical care nursing from a recognised institution
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes;
- Diagnosing common health conditions;
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI), Integrated Management of Adolescents and Adulthood illnesses (IMAI), immunization and reproductive health;
- Providing health education and counselling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment;
- Collecting and collating data for research;
- Evaluating healthcare outcomes on patients/clients and preparing individualized reports;
- Conducting assessment of schools health needs;
- Planning, implementing interventions and preparing periodic reports;
- Identifying occupational health needs and making appropriate recommendations.
How To Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Monday, 13th October, 2020.
- The Makueni County Job Application Form can be downloaded here.(click here to download)
- Candidates should attach relevant professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Professional registration Certificate, and Practice License where necessary.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged personsare encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Payment of any form of fee will lead to automatic disqualification