ECHO/ECG Technician Job, Medical Jobs in Kenya,
ECHO / ECG TECHNICIAN
Vacancy no: AKHK/MDET/003
Working closely with the medical team, the successful candidate will be expected to perform ECGs and Echocardiograms.
- Diploma in ECG / ECHO studies or equivalent
- Two years’ experience performing ECGs and Echos in a busy healthcare environment.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good customer service orientation
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 30th October 2020.
- The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g. “HEAD OF FINANCE AKHK/FIN/001”
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”