Electrical Inspector Job, Current Engineering Jobs In Kenya, County Government Jobs In Kenya 2020,
The County Government of Vihiga is seeking to recruit highly transformative and dynamic self-driven individuals with a highly degree of integrity, result oriented, demonstrable professionalism, competence and impeccable capability to fill the following positions within its staff establishment.
Inspector (Electrical), Job Group H (1 Post)
- A Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Technician Certificate Part III or equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
- At least one (1) year experience in a comparable and relevant position
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspection and maintenance of electrical installations in Public Buildings, Public Land and Government Quarters;
- Testing and maintenance of electrical controls related to fire-detection equipment, cookers, water heaters and general domestic appliances;
- Inspection and maintenance of electrical controls in power generating plants and machinery
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application with copies of their National Identity/passport, Academic & Professional certificates and current Chapter Six compliance certificates to the undersigned on or before 26th day of October 2020
SECRETARY/CEO VIHIGA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O BOX 880-50300