Fisheries Officer Job, Latest Agricultural Jobs In Kenya,
JOB GROUP ‘K’ (CPSB 9) TWO (2) POSTS,
Term of Service : Permanent and Pensionable,
Basic Salary : Kshs. 38,270 – Kshs. 51,170 p.m.
House Allowance : Kshs. 7,500 p.m.
Commuter Allowance : Kshs. 5,000 p.m.
Medical Benefits : Comprehensive Medical Cover,
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Fisheries, Zoology, Aquatic Sciences, Natural Resource Management, Biochemistry, Food Science and Technology, Environment Science, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemistry, or any other relevant qualifications from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer applications.
- Receiving and compiling fisheries related statistical data from field officers;
- Analyzing fisheries data and preparing reports;
- Assisting in monitoring, control and surveillance of fisheries resources;
- Understanding fisheries extension activities;
- Maintaining of ponds at fish farms and hatcheries;
- Inspecting fish and fish handling facilities at fish landing sites, markets and farms; and
- Promotion of fish marketing and value-addition.
How To Apply
Candidates are requested to download the Application for Employment Form here. Thereafter, candidates should complete the Application for Employment Form and attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identification Card
- Academic, professional certificates and testimonials
- Any other relevant supporting documents
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, plus other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope which should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board of Nyandarua,
P.O. Box 38-20303,
Applications may also be hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices located at Posta house, 2nd floor, 0I-Kalou Town. Applications should be received on or before dose of business on 21st October, 2020.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer women, youth, physically challenged, minority and marginalized persons: are encouraged to apply.