Geologist Job, County Government Jobs In Kenya 2020,
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Sc. degree in any of the Geological Science
- Satisfactorily served as an Assistant Geologist for a minimum of period of three(3) years
- Be registered by Geologist Registration Board of Kenya and be a member of Geological Society of Kenya
- Shown competence and ability to design and effectively supervise geological projects
- Have certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
- Implementation of geological programmes
- Planning and design of field projects
- Explore/study of the earth structure and natural processes across the county and advise on availability of underground water in various wards/Site investigations.
- Advise on the relevant regulations and laws in line with ground water
- Supervision of land delineation
- Supervision of active work location
- Assess and incorporate quality controls
- Collect and analyze data, report findings
- Be responsible for researching job —related subjects and writing reports
- Submission of research to journals and industry related print resources for publication consideration
- Be responsible for presenting geological findings at county — related conferences or workshops
- Evaluation and administration of field projects including supervision of Assistant Geologist, Junior staff (interns and attachees)
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
How To Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Monday, 13th October, 2020.
- The Makueni County Job Application Form can be downloaded here.(click here to download)
- Candidates should attach relevant professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Professional registration Certificate, and Practice License where necessary.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged personsare encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Payment of any form of fee will lead to automatic disqualification