Head Of Sales Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Title: Head of Sales – Office Furniture,
Gross Salary: Very Competitive based and with lucrative performance incentives,
Reporting to: C.E.O,
Our client is a leading manufacturer and importer of office furniture and solutions. They seek to hire a Head of Sales to lead sales of Office furniture. The incumbent will be responsible for heading the sales team, executing the short- and long-term sales strategy, operational execution, team development and delivering on financial results.
- Managing operations of the sales office
- Identifying new sales opportunities
- Driving sales team to achieve mutually agreed targets
- Proposing and implementing sales strategies
- Monitor performance, product KPIs and quality control with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed; prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting where required.
- Determine staffing needs and business unit structure; create and manage a high-caliber and passionate team, as well as develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders and team members within the broader organization.
- Evaluating and monitoring sales team skills, knowledge and grooming
- Monthly appraisals of the sales team
- Identifying training needs for sales team. Planning and executing effective sales team training
- Continued improvement of people and processes
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- In charge of new buildings leads and Dormant clients’ reactivation
- Managing and monitoring all large deals/ quotations/tenders
- Pushing of slow-moving stock
- Management (CRM) software
- Product portfolio analysis (internal)
- Carrying out market intelligence and research
- Preparation of timely and accurate sales reports
- Quick resolution of sales related issues
- Involved in Ordering of Containers and Stock Levels
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the CEO from time to time