Health Store Nutritionist Job, Latest Nutrition Jobs in Kenya,
Health Cave is an upcoming specialized Natural & Organic food Store which will be located at Gateway Mall, Syokimau. Our main aim is to inspire a healthy lifestyle by providing high quality dietary supplements, natural body care products, sports nutrition, organic nuts and seeds, gluten free & sugar free options as well as aromatherapy products.
The company intends to recruit a vibrant self-motivated nutritionist who will be instrumental in the achievement of the company’s strategic plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
The nutritionist main task will be to assess shoppers’ dietary needs and assist them through their journey to reaching optimal health through food and nutrition advice. This is a full time role and will also be required to work on weekends and public holidays. Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:-
- Pro-actively engaging with, advising and selling to customers, specialized health products
- Actively Sensitizing consumers on social media platforms, and publishing nutritional articles and tutorials to educate the public
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Cross selling other store products relevant to consumer’s needs e.g. sugar free products, when selling diabetic patient supplements to promote healthy eating
- Creating full and personalized custom diet/meal plan plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Consistently evaluate, with consumer recurrent visits back to the store to ensure solution is effective, changing plans as needed
- Advising the management on improvements and spearheading in achievement of company strategic plan
- Fully responsible for specialized product stock, movement, expiries etc. in the store
- Creating reports as directed from time to time
- Take initiative to improve knowledge base on physiology, diets, diet solutions (technology/products) and other food nutrition research
- A Diploma in Food Nutrition or any relevant field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understands how to use social media platforms and promote products
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge in execution of duties
- Excellent sales and marketing skills.
How To Apply
Eligible and interested candidates should send their CV and application letter indicating their expected remuneration and send to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th November 2020.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.