Senior Ict Assistant Job, Latest IT Jobs In Kneya,
Job Reference Number : V/No. 10 /2020,
Number of Posts : Thirty (30),
Terms of Service : Pensionable,
Gross Salary Scale : Kshs. 83,300 – 106,400 p.m.
The job holder will be responsible for supporting ICT initiatives/solutions to enhance the mandate of the Judiciary.
The job holder will be responsible to the ICT Officer in-charge in area of deployment
Area of Deployment:
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting and assisting in the implementation of computer systems and new applications at Court Stations;
- Providing user support and training of users;
- Undertaking basic development of ICT solutions and projects;
- Troubleshooting system and network issues and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Maintaining printers, photocopiers, scanners and other peripherals to ensure availability of service;
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Undertaking repairs and maintenance of Information Communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals;
- Monitoring the performance of Information Communication Technology equipment; and
- Reporting any faults for further action.
Job Requirements: Academic and Professional Qualifications:
For appointment to this grade, the applicant must have:
- Diploma in any of the following fields: Computer Science, Information Technology, Information and Communication Technology or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Meets the Requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience
Job Core Competencies:
- Good Interpersonal relations;
- Good Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by: –
- Filling an Online Application Employment Form available at the Judiciary jobs portal: jobs.judiciary.go.ke. Applicants should upload soft copies of the following documents to the online application: –
(a) Copy of National Identity Card;
(b) A detailed and updated curriculum vitae to include information on past, present employment or engagement with names of three (3) referees;
(c) Certified copies of academic & professional certificates and any other relevant testimonials;
(d) Applicant’s recent coloured passport size photographs (2 No.).
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit valid clearance certificates from the following bodies during the interview: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- A recognized Credit Reference Bureau; and
- Recommendation from relevant professional body, as the case may be, as being in Good Standing.
Applicants MUST take note that it is a criminal offence to provide false information and documents in the job application and the same will be verified by relevant bodies.
The application must reach the Commission NOT LATER THAN 28TH October, 2020 AT 5.00PM
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Judicial Service Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from the widest range of eligible candidates