Inventory Supervisor Job, Latest Logistics Jobs in Kenya 2020,
WHO WE ARE
Moko Home + Living is a manufacturer and retailer of home furniture products. We pride ourselves on our creativity, passion, and innovation. Our customers dream of a welcoming place to sleep, relax, and host their guests, but they tell us this isn’t easy – they either have to break the bank or settle for low-quality furniture. Join us in building the products, the brand, and the operations, to put high-quality, affordable living within everyone’s reach. Since our founding, we have reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products, attracted global investment, and grown from a start-up to mid-sized company with 250+ employees.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We’re looking to add an Inventory Supervisor to our Operations Team, who will maintain the inventory storage areas and manage a team of inventory clerks. You will also work with different teams to ensure that we maintain the quality of products. Finally, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, you will verify clerical computations of stock, adjust any errors and make accurate reports.
THE ROLE IN BRIEF
- Verify clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjust any errors in computation
- Communicate to production when maximum storage space for discounted cushions & mattresses is about to be depleted
- Notify the Quality Control team of any damaged products that have passed through as quality products
- Update the dispatch supervisor of the foam products in stock
- Maintain inventory storage areas by organizing floor space, implementing prescribed storage principles, and recommending improvements where necessary
- Communicate to the Customer Engagement team when there is excess discounted stock to be disposed of
- Monitor and manage the performance of Inventory Clerks in their respective storage locations
- Plan and monitor inventory clerks’ work schedule
- Ensure the team undertaking tasks are fully donned in their PPE’s and are observing all other safety requirements
Documentation & Administration
- Daily update of the daily reconciliation report & stock movement report
- Sign off the final loading sheet before invoicing is done
- Process and file stock return notes while ensuring all stock that is returned has passed through Quality Control accreditation before storage
CAREER GROWTH + COMPENSATION
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
ARE YOU OUR DREAM CANDIDATE?
- You have experience in inventory management/ storekeeping
- You have experience in supervising a team
- You have experience reconciling stock counts to report data
- You are proficient in MS Office skills
- You have the ability to institute stock controls as prescribed
- You possess analytical and database management skills
- You have the ability to analyze and solve problems
How To Apply
Visit moko.co.ke/careers to apply online/Apply Here- All Positions