Senior Laboratory Technologist Job, Laboratory Technologist Jobs In Kenya 2020,
JOB GROUP ‘L’ (CPSB 8),
Terms of Service : Permanent and Pensionable,
Basic Salary : Kshs. 42,970 – Kshs. 59,120 p.m.
House Allowance : Kshs. 13,000 p.m.
Commuter Allowance : Kshs. 6,000 p.m.
Medical Benefits : Comprehensive Medical Cover,
For appointment to this grade a candidate must:
- Have experience of at least three (3) years as a Laboratory Technologist;
- Diploma in any of the following fields: Applied Sciences (Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Biology), Food Science and Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology, Building/Civil Engineering, Earth or Sciences Biotechnology from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer applications; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Collecting, analyzing and preserving test samples; maintaining biological cultures;
- Undertaking disease surveillance activities; performing vaccine, animal products and byproducts quality assurance tests;
- Preparing and standardizing laboratory procedures;
- Writing laboratory reports;
- Maintaining laboratory equipment;
- Profiling DNA/RNA;
- Maintaining analytical data base, laboratory stores, records and equipment;
- Developing new laboratory technologies and undertaking technical evaluation of laboratory equipment and test procedures.
How To Apply
Candidates are requested to download the Application for Employment Form here. Thereafter, candidates should complete the Application for Employment Form and attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identification Card
- Academic, professional certificates and testimonials
- Any other relevant supporting documents
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, plus other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope which should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board of Nyandarua,
P.O. Box 38-20303,
Applications may also be hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices located at Posta house, 2nd floor, 0I-Kalou Town. Applications should be received on or before dose of business on 21st October, 2020.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer women, youth, physically challenged, minority and marginalized persons: are encouraged to apply.