Mechanic Job, Latest County Government Jobs In Kenya,
This is the entry and training grade into this cadre. An officer at this level will be attached to Department Workshops and will be attached to vehicle or plant repair section. The officer will be supervised by a senior officer.
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Repair and maintenance of motor vehicles and plant;
- Inspect and test vehicles and equipment before and after repairs;
- Conduct proficiency test for drivers.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- A Diploma in Automotive or other approved equivalent qualification from recognized institution; and
- A valid Driving License.
How To Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Monday, 13th October, 2020.
- The Makueni County Job Application Form can be downloaded here.(click here to download)
- Candidates should attach relevant professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Professional registration Certificate, and Practice License where necessary.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged personsare encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Payment of any form of fee will lead to automatic disqualification