Nursing Officer Job, Nursing Jobs In Kenya 2020,
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of Bachelor’s Degree in either Nursing or Midwifery from a recognized institution;
- Registration certificate by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Possess a valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
- Providing holistic care by carrying out risk identification and assessment of an individual throughout the lifespan
- Performing a comprehensive physical examination within various settings;
- Assessing, formulating, planning and implementing evidence-based nursing care for client/patient;
- Creating and maintaining a safe nursing care environment for client/patient;
- Carrying out patient audits to improve client/patient care;
- Collaborating and maintaining effective working relationships among interdisciplinary teams to support client/patient and their families;
- Carrying out therapeutic communication with the patient/client;
- Conducting community health risk assessment and providing outcome-based interventions;
- Documenting interventions and nursing outcomes;
- Participating in quality improvement and quality assurance procedures;
- Diagnosing common health conditions and recommending necessary interventions
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
How To Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Monday, 13th October, 2020.
- The Makueni County Job Application Form can be downloaded here.(click here to download)
- Candidates should attach relevant professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Professional registration Certificate, and Practice License where necessary.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged personsare encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Payment of any form of fee will lead to automatic disqualification