Operations Manager Job, Engineering Jobs In Kenya October,
JOB TITLE: OPERATIONS MANAGER- With Medical Devices Experience
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
INDUSTRY: MEDICAL DEVICES
SALARY RANGE: KSH 70K-100K (Negotiable)
JOB LOCATION: NAIROBI
Our client deals with non-diagnostic medical devices and are looking for an experienced Operations Manager, possibly a candidate who has worked in a similar industry. The position is directly responsible for developing and overseeing strategic plans that meet the corporate objectives for profitability, cost control, product quality, compliance, employee development, and customer service.
- General business development. This entails prospecting for new business, monitoring sales and marketing team, attending clients’ meetings, sourcing for tenders in hospitals and NGOs
- Steer the company towards profitability by ensuring all operations and administration work runs smoothly
- Present company directors in meetings and industry functions
- Ensure all licenses are in place and renewed and the company is compliant
- Coordinate the organization’s staffing requirements and manage performance of the employees.
- Participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies and priorities for the company
- Develop plans and implement strategies which meet or exceed internal and corporate goals.
- Establish and maintain individual line items, ordering policies, and par stocking levels for the devices
- Manage and coordinate product specific strategies through the supply chain network.
- Degree/ diploma in a Business related course/ Laboratory Technology/Medical Engineering
- 5-10 years’ prior experience as an Operations Manager in a similar industry
- Self-driven with ability to work independently
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Leadership skills and a team management skills
- Must be able to deliver and exceed expectations in a challenging environment
- Ability to attain growth targets of the company
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
- Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted