Orthopedic Trauma Technician III Job, Medical Jobs In Kenya 2020,
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Certificate in Orthopaedic Plaster and Traction Technology or Orthopaedic Plaster Technology from a recognized institution.
- At least two (2) years working experience in an accredited medical facility.
- Registration with the relevant professional body.
- Practice license from the relevant profession body
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
- Manipulating and reducing fractures and dislocations.
- Fixing and removing casts, bandages to and from patients.
- Correcting Congenital Talipes Equino – Varus (C.T.E.V).
- Participating in the management of minor orthopaedic and trauma cases in emergencies and accidents.
- Sensitizing and creating awareness on orthopaedic and trauma conditions to the communities.
- Protecting patients and support staff by adhering to Infection Control Protocols.
- Counselling patients/clients on issues regarding orthopaedic trauma.
- Ensuring compliance with the set standard operating procedures.
How To Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Monday, 13th October, 2020.
- The Makueni County Job Application Form can be downloaded here.(click here to download)
- Candidates should attach relevant professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Professional registration Certificate, and Practice License where necessary.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged personsare encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Payment of any form of fee will lead to automatic disqualification