Pharmacist Job, Current Pharmaceutical Jobs In Kenya,
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm) Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Successively Completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
- Screening prescriptions for legal validity, drug contraindications, drug interactions, appropriateness of dose, frequency and duration of dosing and patience convenience;
- Preparing and dispensing medicines according to Good Dispensing Practices and counseling patients on use of medicines;
- Making extemporaneous preparations;
- Participating in ward rounds;
- Identifying medicinal gaps and challenges;
- Maintain a daily activity log book for re
- cording all activities undertaken; recommending Over the Counter (OTC) medicines to patients/clients with simple medical conditions and making necessary referrals;
- Making entries into the relevant inventory management records and registers.
- Performing any other Duties a may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
How To Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Monday, 13th October, 2020.
- The Makueni County Job Application Form can be downloaded here.(click here to download)
- Candidates should attach relevant professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Professional registration Certificate, and Practice License where necessary.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged personsare encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Payment of any form of fee will lead to automatic disqualification