Physical Planner Job, Current County Government Jobs In Kenya,
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Urban and Regional Planning, Urban Planning or Town Planning from a recognized institutions
- Five years relevant experience
- Preparing Physical Development plans for small and medium sized urban areas
- Collecting, collating and analyzing urban regional physical planning data
- Preparing action plans for specific projects such as residential housing schemes and shopping centers
- Providing advice on development applications
- Providing logistical support to physical planning liaison committees and
- Updating and maintaining physical planning records
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct (DCC)
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUSST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to; –THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 5th day of November, 2020.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- The Kilifi County Public Service Board does not charge fees for any stage of the recruitment and selection process.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.