Planning Manager Job, Latest Finance Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Planning Manager
TERMS OF SERVICE: 3 YEAR CONTRACT
REF. NO. KMTC/QP- 12/ EAF/ 16 / 2020
- Served at the level of Deputy Planning Manager or in a comparable position in the Public Service or a reputable Private sector organization for at least ten (10) years with at least five (5) years’ experience in a management capacity;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Economics and Mathematics, or Economics and Statistics from a recognized institution;
- Masters degree in Economics or Economics and Mathematics, or Economics and Statistics from a recognized institution;
- Leadership course lasting not less than four weeks from a recognised institution;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications;
- Demonstrated outstanding professional competence, ability and integrity as reflected in work performance and results.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to apply
Applicants whose backgrounds and competencies match the specifications are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and enclosing updated curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity card and day time telephone contact, to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE
P 0 BOX 30195 – 001000
So as to reach him not later than Wednesday, 4th November 2020.
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.