Radiation Oncologist Job, Latest Medical Jobs In Kenya,
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital (KUTRRH) is a leading National Referral Hospital with a Vision of be a premier hospital renowned for Clinical Excellence, Education and Research. The hospital seeks to attract qualified and experienced expertise in the following listed specialized areas. These positions will be on full time basis: –
RADIATION ONCOLOGIST -KUTRRH/DCS/RADONC/307 – 1 POST
- Conducting tests and examinations to confirm diagnoses of
- Executing radiation
- Developing treatment plans which comprise the appropriate therapeutic techniques and drug dosages to be
- Consistently monitoring patients’
- Providing pharmacological treatment and suggesting appropriate lifestyle
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from a recognized institution
- Master of Medicine in Radiation Oncology
- Registration with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC).
- Recognition as a specialist by the KMPDC
- Valid Practice License
- Professional Insurance Indemnity
- Proficiency in computer
- At least three years of working experience as a Radiation Oncologist in a busy hospital
Soft Skills Required
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Compassionate skills
- Team player
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO Nairobi Kenya
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE
NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 20th October, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010,
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through the career portal.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
YOUTH, WOMEN AND PERSONS LIVING WITH DISABIITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY