Radiologist Job, Medical Jobs In Kenya 2020,
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Masters degree in Radiology or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Served as an Assistant director medical services/Medical Specialist II for a minimum period of three years.
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- Demonstrate professional competence and managerial capability as demonstrated in work performance and results
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- undertaking general diagnosis, care, treatment and rehabilitation of patients;
- carrying out specialized clinical care;
- providing psycho-social interventions;
- providing clinical services to patients;
- training, consulting and performing surgeries in various health facilities;
- carrying out forensic and medico-legal services, coordinating disease surveillance, prevention and control;
- coordinating health education and promotion;
- implementing health projects and programmes;
- maintaining up-to-date health information systems;
- monitoring provision of health treatment and care; undertaking health research; and
- analyzing medical reports.
How To Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Monday, 13th October, 2020.
- The Makueni County Job Application Form can be downloaded here.(click here to download)
- Candidates should attach relevant professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Professional registration Certificate, and Practice License where necessary.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged personsare encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Payment of any form of fee will lead to automatic disqualification