Registered Clinical Officer (Oncology) Job, Medical Jobs In Kenya 2020,
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Clinical Medicine and Surgery, Clinical Medicine and Community Health or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Higher Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery in Clinical Oncology or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Should have served in the grade of Registered Clinical Officer II for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council; and
- Valid practicing license from the Clinical Officers Council;
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient health facility;
- Guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues; referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities;
- Pain Management;
- Administration of Chemotherapeutic agents/cancer drugs
- Counseling on Cancer Management
- Assessing, preparing and presenting medico-legal reports; organizing health management teams and convening health management committee meetings; Implementing community health care activities in liaison with other health workers;
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
- Providing clinical outreach and school health services;
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill; and collecting data and compiling clinical data
How To Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Monday, 13th October, 2020.
- The Makueni County Job Application Form can be downloaded here.(click here to download)
- Candidates should attach relevant professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Professional registration Certificate, and Practice License where necessary.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged personsare encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Payment of any form of fee will lead to automatic disqualification