Resident Consultant Dermatologist Job, Current Consultancy Jobs in Kenya,
RESIDENT CONSULTANT DERMATOLOGIST
Vacancy no: AKHK/MDD/002
The successful candidate will be expected to manage dermatology services in both the hospital and its outreach centres in accordance with our quality policy which emphasizes continuous improvement of service to meet and exceed customer expectation..
- M. Med in Dermatology from a university recognized by CUE.
- Registered, licenced and retained by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- At least three years post graduate working experience.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 30th October 2020.
- The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g. “HEAD OF FINANCE AKHK/FIN/001”
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”