Resident Consultant Radiologist Job, Latest Consultancy Jobs in Kenya,
RESIDENT CONSULTANT RADIOLOGIST
Vacancy no: AKHK/MDR/002
The successful candidate will be expected to provide radiological services to both inpatient and outpatients. He/she will be expected to be an active member of the multidisciplinary health care team and contribute to the continuing professional development programs in the Hospital.
- General reporting of images / studies, and discussions with the clinical teams. These studies include general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and Fluoroscopy.
- Development and review of clinical pathways and protocols.
- Taking part in the quality processes of the department and the institution.
- Teaching and mentorship of junior doctors and interns.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- M. Med in Radiology and Imaging from a university recognized by CUE.
- Licenced, Registered and Retained by the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists’ Board.
- At least three years after post graduate qualification, and working experience in a busy radiology and imaging department. general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and Fluoroscopy.
- Experience and skills in reporting MRI and various modalities of CT necessary.
SKILLS AND COMPETENECIES
- Good customer orientation
- Team player
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Basic Life Support Certification
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th October 2020.
- The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g. “HEAD OF FINANCE AKHK/FIN/001”
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”