Resource Mobilization Manager Job, Other Professions,
Position: Resource Mobilization Manager
TERMS OF SERVICE: 3 YEAR CONTRACT
REF. NO. KMTC/QP- 12/ EAF/ 15/ 2020
- Served in the grade of Deputy Manager, Resource mobilization or in a relevant and comparable position in the Public Service or Private Sector Organization for a minimum period of ten (10) years with at least five (5) years” experience in a management capacity;
- Bachelors degree in any Social Sciences from a recognized institution:
- Masters degree in any Social Sciences from a recognized institution;
- Leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks work from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications;
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in performance and results.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
How to apply
Applicants whose backgrounds and competencies match the specifications are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and enclosing updated curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity card and day time telephone contact, to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE P 0 BOX 30195 – 001000
So as to reach him not later than Wednesday, 4th November 2020.
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.