Technical Sales Rep Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya,
TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION-MOMBASA
We are a well-established Company providing Engineering and Safety solutions and we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in the position of Technical Sales Representative. We are a leading supplier of engineering products in the field of Fire Fighting Systems, Generator Equipment’s and Electrical Items, Plumbing Works, Air conditioners and Refrigeration Equipment’s and Fire Safety Training. We are seeking to hire a dedicated and committed Sales Representative who will be responsible for sales, marketing, and business development of Fire Engineering products, Generator units and Air Conditioning systems.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Reporting to the Branch Manager, Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for providing vital support in strategic leadership, while managing Technical/and or Engineering function of the Company to ensure prosperity and growth. Be able to study and interpret drawings. Be able to carry out site surveys and make appropriate recommendations. Three years (3 ) experience in sales and execution of fire alarms and detection systems, suppression systems, firefighting Equipments, Fire hydrants system, hose reel systems, sprinkler systems, fire suppression systems, generators systems , air conditioners and plumbing works will be an added advantage. Work with target and under minimal or no supervision.
The incumbent should have excellent and strategic leadership and planning skills, initiative and independent judgment, a team leader, professional ability, good discipline and general conduct, good supervisory and managerial skills, good communication skills and good customer handling etiquettes.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS DESIRED
- Diploma in engineering course preferably electrical, mechanical engineering. Sales and marketing certificate or diploma will be an added advantage.
- Have an experience in manpower supervision and administration skills
- Experience in sales with a proven track record will be an added advantage
- Should be a self-driven individual and willing to work in a dynamic sales environment
- Willing to work under sales set targets
- Should have a strong communication and interpersonal skills. Computer literate with knowledge of AutoCAD is a Must
- Ability to handle difficult situations and provide solutions
- Excellent presentation and networking/collaboration skills
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Ability to handle the technical and commercial aspect of tenders.
- Excellent oral, written communication and inter personal skills.
- Project design and management in the private sector.
- Several years’ experience in managing technical personnel.
- Project pricing, costing and implementation.
- Presentation and networking skills.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to address applications to the General Manager, Morison Engineering Limited, P.O Box 17764-00500, Nairobi or firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach him by 6th November, 2020. Applicants should attach a CV with three references, copies of ID, certificates and other relevant documents stating you current and expected monthly salary.