Anaesthesiologist Job, Current Medical Jobs,
Position: Anaesthesiologist Job Group ‘R’
Nbr of posts: 2 POSTS
- Administering pain relief before, during, and after medical procedures
- Monitoring patients’ vital signs during procedures
- Supervising anaesthesia assistants and certified registered nurse anaesthetists
- Approving general, sedative, regional, or local anaesthetics
- Reviewing medical files and lab results
- Informing patients of risks associated with anaesthesia
- Complying with medical and hospital procedure policy
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from an institution recognized by Medical practitioner and Dentist Board;
- Master of Medicine (MMED) training in Anaesthesia from a university recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Served as a Senior assistant Director of Medical services/ Medical specialist I for a minimum period of three (3) years:
- Certificate of registration by the medical practitioners and dentist board
- Valid practicing license from the medical practitioner and Dentists Board;
- Certificate in Computer Application skills from a recognized institution.
- Demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE and details of the vacancy on the particular vacancy. Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 2nd December, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
• Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
• Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.