Director Corporate Services Job, Current Director Jobs,
Basic Salary: Ksh. 200,359-293732 p.m (NGEC GRADE 2),
House Allowance: Ksh. 80,000 p.m,
Commuter Allowance: Ksh. 24,000,
Annual Leave: Ksh. 50,000,
Medical Cover (Per family p.a in Ksh): Outpatient 300,000, Inpatient 3,000,000, Maternity 300,000 Dental 50,000 and optical 50,000,
Terms of Service: Five (5) years contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance,
Duty Location: Head Office-Nairobi,
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Served in the grade of Assistant Director either in Human Resource and Administration or Finance and Planning for a minimum period of three (3) years or served in a comparable and relevant position in the public or private sector for a minimum period of twelve (12) years, eight (8) years of which must have been at management level;
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Economics, Commerce, Business/Public Administration or in any other relevant and comparable qualification from a recognized institution;
- A Master’s degree in Business/Public Administration, Economics, Commerce or any other relevant and comparable qualification from a recognized institution is an added advantage;
- Attended a Strategic Leadership Development course from a recognized institution;
- Membership with a relevant professional body in good standing;
- Demonstrable understanding of national policies, goals and objectives and has ability to relate them to the mandate of the Commission;
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010;
- Computer skills; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in past work performance and results.
An officer at this level will be responsible to the Commission Secretary/CEO for the day today management and administration of the corporate services function of the Commission. Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing, implementing and interpreting Financial, Human Resource, Administrative, Supply chain Management and ICT policies, procedures, standards, rules and regulations;
- Overseeing timely preparation of financial statements and accounts;
- Coordinating the development, production and circulation of institutional publications;
- Managing human, physical and financial resources of the Commission;
- Co-coordinating the preparation, publication and periodic review of the Commission’s Strategic Plan;
- Overseeing development and implementation of policies, standards and guidelines for provision of administrative services and management; and
- Ensuring safe custody of the Commission’s assets and records.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications clearly indicating the position applied for together with:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of National Identity Card;
- Certified copies of Academic Certificates, transcripts, professional certificates and any other relevant supporting documents;
- A copy of a letter of appointment to the current substantive post showing position and salary; and
- Three (3) names of referees one of which must be the current employer and their mobile telephone and e-mail contacts
Please Note that:
- The National Gender and Equality Commission is an equal opportunity employer.
- The Commission does not ask for any money nor ask applicants to undergo any medical examination.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- It is a criminal offence for any applicant to provide false information and documents in the job application.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications must be submitted in soft copy only, through the email address email@example.com to reach the Commission on or before 8th December latest 5.00pm (East African Time).