Culinary Arts Tutor Job, Latest Teaching Jobs,
Title: Culinary Arts Tutor,
Reports to: Principal,
Our client is a premier Hotel School focusing on hospitality and other related disciplines. They seek to recruit a highly qualified Lecturer who will be responsible for teaching the culinary skills and practices, planning and delivering the food production units.
- Monitor the progress of the class, keep grade records and provide data to the administration in a timely manner
- Assesses individual student’s current level of functioning to determine needs.
- Designs and implements the instructional programs to meet student’s needs.
- Develops lesson plans and instructional materials using community resources and alternative approaches to learning to teach students the knowledge, skills, and behaviors necessary to function in the community.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and utilizes established curriculum.
- Provide other such instructions and services to the students whenever possible so as to contribute to the attainment of other goals of the instructional program.
- Identify student needs and cooperates with other professional staff members in assessing and helping students solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
- Supplements the program with an appropriate learning environment enriched through the use of technology, auxiliary books, and materials.
- Establish and maintain standards of student behavior needed to provide a safe, healthy, orderly, and productive classroom environment.
- Performs related duties as assigned