Dryer Operator Job, Technical Jobs 2020,
Position: Dryer Operator
Location: Nandi County
Sireet Outgrowers Empowerment and Producer Company Limited is putting up a modern tea factory known as Kamarich Empowerment Tea Factory located in Kaptumo Location, Aldai Sub-County in Nandi County, which will manufacture and produce high quality black CTC tea for export and retail markets. Our objective is to manufacture high quality tea through investment in modern tea production systems as well as ensuring that the factory operates efficiently with increased production capacity. The Company is seeking to recruit highly and self-motivated and result- oriented individual to fill the following open vacancy.
- Ensure consistent feeding of dhool to the dryers so as to obtain made tea with required ex-drier temperature and moisture
- Ensure the inlet and outlet temperatures are set and calibrated the required temperatures.
- Ensure that the operational dryer residence time is always adhered
- Maintain cleanliness and high standards of hygiene during processing; spillage of dhool and made tea must be kept to a minimum and any spills onto the floor must be trapped.
- Weigh, record and dispose of any waste generated in the waste bins
- Carry out dryer tests as required by management from time to
- Ensure that daily wash-down and weekly cleaning are thoroughly
- Ensures that all workers in your section use the provided protective clothing and personal protective
- Promote safe working practices, making sure that all company health and safety regulations are followed to completely eliminate lost time accidents in your
- Report any broken glass to management immediately and isolate any contaminated product.
- Train any new employees assigned to the dryer
- Ensure that all documents are updated correctly before approval by
- Monitor quality and critical control points as identified in the HACCP
- Ensure at all times that no foodstuffs are prepared or consumed in this section as this may be a source of product
- Diploma or certificate in food technology or any other related field
- 4 Years’ experience as a fermenting operator or Team leader
- A Clear Communicator
- Good record
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements for these vacancy to send their applications, detailed CV, academic and professional certificates directly to the factory through email: email@example.com
The Group Manager
Sireet OEP/KETF plc.
P.O Box 301-30301, Nandi Hills
All applications to be received on or before 2nd December 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by 4th December 2020 for
Any form of canvassing or coercion will lead to automatic
The company does NOT demand any payments to receive and/or process any job application.
Sireet Outgrowers Empowerment and Producer Company is an equal opportunity Employer.
Detailed requirements for the advertised jobs can be obtained from the company website on sireetop.co.ke