Factory Supervisor Job, Latest Pharmaceutical Jobs In Kenya
Job Title: Factory Supervisor-Pharmaceutical Factory
Nature Of Job: Full Time
Industry: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Salary Range: Attractive Commensurate With Experience
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is a one stop life science company in East Africa dealing with Pharmaceutical Medicines and Solutions, Agricultural solutions and animal health products. They are looking to hire an experienced factory in-charge to supervise factory workers and ensure that factory targets are met. He or she should also be able to enforce compliance with health and safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries in the factory.
- Plan, formulate, organize, control, and direct formulations activities of products.
- Observe the effective maintenance of safety rules and standards in the department by the workers.
- Manage time-lines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned factory time-lines and goals.
- Ensure that the product effectively satisfies the quality level ordered by the customers
- Execute factory manufacturing strategic plan and aligning it with general company’s strategies.
- Supervise quality standards and enforce quality-control programs.
- Collaborate with Head of sales, external customers and financial department to ensure the successful run of receiving and formulations schedules.
- Collaborate with other departments/warehouse supervisor to find best practices and the best solution.
- Work with contract customers on matters concerned to their product starting from release to final delivery.
- Review the overall performance and identify training necessities of production personnel.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards
- Ability to work on your own and as a team member.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Diploma in Pharmacy or related sciences or Bachelor’s degree in technology related field from an accredited institution, with experience in administration, Industrial Management or related field.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
- Certification in Production and Inventory Management as well as Quality Control will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Knowledge of production machinery and techniques.
- Ability to solve complex manufacturing problems.
How to apply
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
- Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted