NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Instructor III- Food Processing Technology Job, Hotel Jobs 2020,
Job Group Name CPSB 11,
- Practical instructing of trainees in the area of specialization;
- Preparing and maintaining scheme of work, lesson plan, lesson notes, teaching and learning materials/aids;
- Carrying out trainees’ assessment;
- administering practical examination;
- Preparing trainees progress report: assessing, monitoring and evaluating training programme.;
- Organizing educational field excursions for trainees;
- Ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment;
- Engaging trainees in co-curricular activities;
- Maintaining trainees discipline;
- Guiding and counseling trainees;
- Coordinating and assessing trainees on industrial attachment;
- Initiating /Supervising income generating activities; and
- Preparing trainees and materials for formative and summative evaluations.
- Diploma in institutional management/catering /homescience/housekeeping;
- Craft certificate/ government trade test I in institutional management/catering /home science/housekeeping;
- Diploma/ certificate in instructor training from KTTC is added advantage;
- Demonstrable competency and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Innovative is delivery of training services;
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.