NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Inspector (Mechanical – MVP) Job, Latest Engineering Jobs,
Job Group Name CPSB 11,
- Inspecting of motor vehicle and plant / verification of the required spare parts;
- Testing of vehicles and equipment before and after repair;
- Supervision of junior staff;
- Undertaking safe operations and productivity of the equipment;
- Ensuring that the equipment and any other materials allocated are well maintained;
- Maintaining duty of care for other users and work to occupational health and safety requirement;
- Servicing Equipment by cleaning, lubricating and re-fuelling it and make minor adjustment and repairs when necessary
- Ensuring all tools for the equipment are accounted for daily.
- Diploma in Automotive engineering;
- A valid driving licence.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.