Internal Sales Representative Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs,
REGION: NAIROBI INDUSTRY: LOGISTICS
REPORTING TO: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The candidate must comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and
- Understand customer needs/ requirements and offer solutions and
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales representatives for further development and closure.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline, close sales and achieve quarterly
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned
- Presenting and delivering information to potential
- Answering potential client questions, follow-up call questions sending additional information per
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client
- Staying informed about competing products and
- Upselling products and
- Create personal marketing
- Bachelors Degree (Degree in Marketing will be an added advantage).
- Proven inside sales experience (2-3 years of experience in commission sales)
- Track record of over-achieving
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar
- Strong listening and presentation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to strictly send their CV and cover letters to email@example.com by 8th December 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.