Interventional Radiologist Job, Medical Jobs 2020,
Job Ref No: KUTRRH/CONUROL/357,
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized institution
- Master of Medicine in one of the stated specialized discipline from a recognized institution
- Registration with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council KMPDC).
- Recognition as a specialist by the KMPDC.
- Valid Practice License.
- Professional Insurance Indemnity Cover.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Knowledge of relevant legislations
- Knowledge of professional standards
- At least three years of working experience as a medical consultant/ specialist in a reputable hospital
- Reviewing patients and instructing in writing and ensuring all the recommendations are carried out.
- Undertaking on call duties including clerking, investigating and managing patients.
- Conducting ward rounds, clinics and theatre days as scheduled/directed.
- Conduct medical research
- Training, supervising and mentoring Clinical Officers, Medical Officers, Medical Interns and other students.
- Undertaking medico-legal duties including filling of P.3 forms and court attendance.
- Undertaking medical examinations and preparing Medical Reports.
- Participating in community outreach duties including care and treatment.
- Ensuring data and information is collected, transmitted and utilized to the benefit of the customer and service provider.
- Conducting disease surveillance, prevention and control.
- Carrying out health education and promotion.
- Refer patients to other medical specialists for further diagnosis of complex or unclear disorder or disease.
- Establish plan of care for patients, centered on slowing the progress of their disease or disorder, and incorporate diet and lifestyle changes, as well as monitored medications within or without the hospital.
- Any other duties as directed by the Head of the Department.
How To Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via careers.kutrrh.go.ke
or send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications please indicate the subject as follows: – JOB APPLICATION – [JOB/ CADRE REFERENCE NUMBER]
KUTRRH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER