Production Supervisor II Job, Current Quality Assurance Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Production Supervisor II
Reporting to: Production Manager
Reporting to Production Manager, the job holder will be responsible for maintenance of safety, supervision of factory workers for effective production of high-quality tea that meets required standards.
- Allocating of duties to factory workers and managing their welfare.
- Liaison between workers and management for effective communication
- Ensuring effective cost control.
- Implementing production plans and strategies as per approved policies.
- Maintaining accurate production records and information
- Ensuring effective utilization of labour and production resources while minimizing any loss.
- Requisitioning required material for effective management and supervision of production
- Performing any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
- KCSE C(Plain)
- Diploma in food science or related field
- Three(3) years’ experience in production supervision in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office application
How to Apply
All candidates must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity, and obtain appropriate certification from the;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations,
- High Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae, daytime mobile telephone contacts, current gross salary, names and contacts of three referees, copies of certified relevant professional and academic certificates and testimonials. Applicants should indicate the position applied for at the top of the envelope to be received before 13th November 2020 and addressed to the-:
Nyayo Tea Zones Dev. Corp.
P.O Box 48552 – 00100
Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified persons with disabilities and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification.