Sales Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2020,
Position: Sales Executive
Reporting To: Team Leader – Property Point
The Sales Executive will be responsible for growing the HFDI Business through aggressive property sales and relationship building for it is a business growth and development and increase of product holding per customer
- Provide buyers with details of properties that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location.
- Advise buyers on prices that they think the seller might consider, and contact the sellers with details of any offers.
- Update existing and potential clients on HFDI offering.
- Guide buyers on Mortgage applications, end to end process.
- Keep buyers informed, letting them know of progress and follow ups.
- Provide full sales pack to the client and assist in selection of unit/s.
- Guide on payment terms, issuing of offer letter and sale agreement.
- Coordinate and participate in organised bus tours and property Visits.
- Carry out market activations within our target markets
- A Diploma in Marketing and Sales.
- A Bachelor’s degree in real estate related field will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar environment
- Data management
- IT Skills – Knowledge of Ms Office applications
- Computer literate.
- Selling skills
- Stress management
How to apply: