Sales Executive Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Location: North Rift Valley Kenya
We are looking for a vibrant and self- motivated sales executive to assist our team in sale of water tanks in the North Rift Valley region. The ideal candidate MUST have worked for a tank manufacturing company and MUST have experience in the above mentioned region.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Keep a track of Customer Registration Forms, this includes: Gathering information, checking if all documents meet the required parameters, update any information on the forms from time to time, file and keep accessible when required.
- Calling customers to get orders.
- Maintain sales team activity reports file.
- Confirm customers’ cheque banking and follow up on cheques not received with the sales rep.
- Get prints and handout monthly debtor statements to sales reps.
- Issue marketing material to deliveries or sales reps from time to time.
- Filling general documents.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelors’ degree or diploma in sales and marketing or related field
- 3- 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing
- MUST have at least 1 year sales experience in a tank manufacturing company
- MUST have worked in the North Rift valley region.
- Must have very good presentation Skills
- Ability to form and maintain good client relationships
- Excellent negotiation and prospecting skills
- Ability to meet sales goals.
- Creativity and sales planning skills.
- Self- motivation and ability to work independently.
- Basic computer skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th November 2020, indicating the subject Sales Executive – North Rift. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted