Accreditation Services Unit Internship, Current IT Jobs, Internships November,
Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA) is a State Corporation established by the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Act No. 29 of 2013. TVETA is a regulatory body whose mandate is to regulate and coordinate the TVET sector through accreditation of institutions, programs and trainers as well as assure access, quality, equity and relevance in education and training.
The objective of the TVETA Youth Internship program is to provide a platform where youths who have completed their studies can develop abilities that will help them to take up employment opportunities in different sectors. The program will provide an opportunity to gain on- the- job experience, increase knowledge, develop career goals and put together professional network. The authority is therefore inviting interested candidates from recognized universities and colleges to apply for internship opportunities.
Accreditation Services Unit Internship(1 Post)
- A Bachelor degree/Diploma in Information Technology (Database Management) or its equivalent
How to Apply
Soft copy applications Only:
Interested persons should send a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) ONLY. The Curriculum Vitae should include their day and evening telephone numbers, e- mail address and names and addresses of three referees. The application should reach the Director General/CEO not later than 8TH DECEMBER, 2020 5 P.M.
The application should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are also REQUIRED to fill the Internship Application Summary template and submit in soft copy (saved in MS Excel) together with their application. The template has been filled with an example for your guidance. Kindly replace the sample with your information. The template and the advert can be downloaded here.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce academic certificates and testimonials as indicated on their CVs and Internship application summary.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS:
- The program is for one (1) year non-renewable.
- Remuneration will be as per the prevailing government rates subject to statutory deductions.
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered or reviewed.
- TVETA WILL NOT EXTEND INTERNSHIP OR OFFER EMPLOYMENT unless there is vacancy after the completion of the program which will be filled competitively.
- Note that a valid copy of student accident cover will be required when starting the internship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA) is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Persons with Disability (PWDs) and other Minority groups are encouraged to apply.