Company Chief Trainer Job, Teaching Jobs 2020,
Our client, Society Stores Supermarket, a fast-growing mass market Kenyan supermarket focused on delivering quality goods at affordable prices, is looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individual to fill in the following position:
COMPANY CHIEF TRAINER
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Company Chief Trainer will be responsible for creating and implementing training programs for retail employees to teach them effective selling and customer service techniques, and explaining all company protocols.
- Working with HR Department and the Operations Team managers to determine training needs
- Working with HR & Operations Department to identify and develop Retail talent and support the ‘Succession Plan’ for the store by training and empowering staff to improve performance
- Conducting induction of new employees into the company culture and training them into their roles at the branches.
- Leading and managing other training projects as agreed with the Senior Store Manager and the HR and Training Team
- Supporting the Store’s Operations and Retail Back Office both in-store and out of store, ensuring that all relevant processes and procedures are communicated and providing feedback where necessary on own observations to line manager
- Coaching and mentoring store employees in order to drive their performance and increase their business knowledge within the store
- Collaborating with the Store Manager and Operations Manager in enhancing employee capabilities, observing talents and giving feedback on people development opportunities
- Conducting monthly full reviews and tracking store trainings to ensure consistency in different areas, targets and deadlines for training and development are met.
- Training and developing best practices across the store, supporting store management on the Health and Safety roll out to all employees
- Ensuring training plans and reports are delivered on time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in education, business, human resources, information technology, or related field
- Certification from talent and training associations a plus
- At least two (2) years’ previous experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position
- Proficient in computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite and instructional software
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “COMPANY CHIEF TRAINER” by 22nd December 2020 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.