Customer Service Manager Job, Customer Service Jobs 2020,
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Reports To: Head Of Sales
East African Packaging Industries (EAPI) has proudly moulded itself into a bespoke export packaging company, working predominantly as a provider to the local floriculture industry. The automated creation of its packaging is the first of its kind in the industry; however, there are still exciting improvements to be made for the Company moving forward.
“Currently we are faced with a major focus within the industry on providing lightweight packaging, but also initiatives that enable us to improve both quality and efficiency that is spread throughout the supply chain. The commercial department under which this role sits is tasked with the responsibility of supporting the business achieve their cash flow targets and respond fast to customer queries.
The business recognises the fact that the customer is the “KING” and this role will be vital in managing Customer relationships in order to grow our business to greater heights. This role works closely with both internal and external Customers.
- Annual sales target of 18,000MT volume and ksh 3.1B
- Proactively Lead Customer Service Team of 2 staffs & dotted line reports e.g. delivery drivers to ensure on time in full with no errors (OTIFNE) delivery to
- Effective savings.
- Ensuring no spill over of orders that were forecasted and planned on
- Elimination of margin erosion because of wrong pricing, returned goods &
- Effective management of E-shop, External enquiries & Exports processing & Zero incident safety record
- Product and forecasting(S&OP). Manage robust commercial S&OP process to ensure better paper and production planning. Customer fulfilment begins from the forecast
- Delight our customers– This role requires that we exceed customers’ expectation on products delivery. On time in full without errors is the key outcome to delighting the customers
- Order/Inquiry/E-shop Turn-Around Time (TAT). Manage the linkages between commercial and other departments to ensure timely delivery of customers enquiries/order capture and actual delivery of the products.
- Communication internally & external. Management of all communications internally to the sales team and externally to our customers. HOCS to create Simplicity and timely communication of issues that require actions internally or externally and improve on customer relationship
- People Issues. This role leads customer service team and people leadership skills is integral to success of its delivery. Managing outcomes through the team will need Capability development & review and people training and
- Customer Service Way of Working (WOW). Manage CS performance and reviews and manage customer service reports, insights generation and actions. Define & implement customer service teams’ reports and reporting schedules with performance management meetings.
- Undergraduate in sales & marketing, customer relations or related field. Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- A minimum 5 years work experience in
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Self-motivated and a team player
- High standard of presentation and appearance
- Product and market knowledge
- Degree holder, 2 years work experience.
Key Success Factors:
1. Exceeding customer service delivery
2. OTIFNE rate of 90%
3. Timely demand forecast – Strike rate of 85%.
4. Deliver 18000MT and KSH 3.1MT
5. Manage warehouse finished goods stock level at 15%
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER) to email@example.com on or before Wednesday 23rd December 2020.