ICT Internship, Current Internships,
We are looking to hire an ICT Intern to undertake a variety of ICT tasks. She/he will be tasked with providing support on ICT systems and operations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with troubleshooting computer hardware and software.
- Assisting with cloning and Software installations and configurations.
- Apply expertise in optimizing network performance to address connectivity needs under challenging circumstances.
- Keep ICT Infrastructure in optimal working condition and in compliance with ICT policy.
- Ensure network security through appropriate controls, policies and deployment of systems.
- Helps to ensure that information and communication technology (ICT) equipment is in good working condition and assists with maintenance and minor repairs.
- Setting up teleconference & video conference meetings.
- Setting up computer workstations.
- Assist staff on all ICT related matters when called upon.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- A University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in and/or understanding of Computer hardware and software, Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge on general computer repairs and hardware and software troubleshooting would be desirable.
- Familiarity with networking and tele /video conferencing.
- Strong computer and research skills.
- Knowledge of ICT Behavioural competencies.
- Knowledge in web design & web development.
- Skills & professionalism of ICT code of conduct.
- Excellent Communication skills; both oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and independently.
- Demonstrate corporate knowledge and sound judgment .
- Good team player, positive attitude & flexible mind.
- Comfortable working in multi-cultural settings
- Demonstrating high levels of integrity.
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then apply using the following link; https://optivenjobapi.optiven.co.ke/optivenJobAPI/public/ on or before 15th December 2020.
NB: We do not charge for job applications and interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification