Library & Records Management Internship, Latest Librarian Jobs, Internships in Kenya December,
Pursuant to section 13 (2) of the Director of Public Prosecutions Act No. 2 of 2013, the Office shall have power to appoint, control and supervise its staff in a manner and for such purposes as may be necessary for the promotion of the purpose and the object for which the Office is established.
The Office also seeks to engage highly motivated Kenyans to undertake Internship Programme in other disciplines for a period of six  months.
INTERNSHIP (46 POSTS )
- Human Resource Management & Development 
- Finance & Accounts 
- Library & Records Management 
- ICT 
- Public Communication 
- Procurement 
- Be a Kenyan Citizen,
- A Degree Certificate in any of the following Social Sciences from a recognized University;
- Human Resource Management / Development
- Bachelor of Commerce [Finance, Accounts,]
- Information Science – ICT
- Public Communication
- Supply Chain Management
- Diploma Certificate (Where internship is a requirement for registration by respective professional bodies)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of the National Identity Card
- Must have cleared University latest by 2018 vii) Certificate of Good Conduct from the DCI
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili,
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude and willingness to learn and to be part of a team
- Ability to handle challenging assignments within timelines and be Computer literate
Stipend: A monthly allowance of Kshs. 15,000.00 as provided for by the Public Service Commission [K] Circular Ref. PSC/ADM/14/V  Dated 16th December, 2016.
Terms of Service: Internship
Benefits: An Intern will not be entitled to any leave, service gratuity, medical cover or any other benefit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to make their applications using the attached ODPP Pupillage and Internship Application form and attach copies of the following documents;
• National Identity Card,
• Relevant Introduction letter,
• Clearance documents,
• Academic and professional certificates as indicated above,
• Any supporting documents and testimonials.
Duly completed application forms and application letter should be addressed to:
The Secretary Public Prosecutions
Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
Ragati Road, Upper Hill
P.O. Box 30701 – 00100
So as to reach the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions on or before 18th December, 2020. Women, Persons with Disability and those from marginalized Communities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.