Nurse Job, Nursing Jobs December,
Jacaranda Maternity is redesigning the future of healthcare in East Africa. Our hospital in Nairobi is changing the way maternal healthcare is provided by developing better ways to provide high-quality, dignified, patient-centred care at affordable prices. We have won global and local recognition, including from the Centre for Health Market Innovations, the Gates Foundation, Savings Lives at Birth, and Innovations in Healthcare – and our facilities have been independently rated as among the highest quality in Kenya. Our values play a large role in helping shape the quality of care we provide:
- Uncompromising Quality – we aim to set a gold standard for quality of care and measure ourselves constantly against our
- Teamwork and Openness – leverage strength in unity and diversity to create an environment where we work as a team and have open, direct and transparent conversations.
- Initiative – we do what we must do to get the results we need while maintaining quality of care and dignity for our
- Continuous Improvement- we do, we fail, we repeat. Our actions are guided by evidence, and as we forge a new path, we know that there is always a better way to provide exceptional service.
- Sustainability – we do what we can so that we grow sustainably and provide more impact to more
We have big ambitions and we are looking for people who will adhere to these values and have the highest work ethics. Will you join us and help transform maternal and newborn healthcare in East Africa?
Responsible for providing and maintain high standards of professional nursing care to expectant mothers while ensuring consistent provision of efficient and ethical care to support it in achieving quality health service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
Work requirements and tasks will be guided by the department’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and hospital protocols, and which are reviewed periodically but will fall broadly in the following Key Responsibility Areas (KRAS)
- Work in collaboration with the clinical team and the management to implement effective procedures, rules, regulations that are consistent with the organization values and
- Ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and protocols for nursing
- Ensure compliance with established professional and institutional policies, procedures, rules, and
- Provide comprehensive antenatal care, postnatal care, family planning, deliveries, and other services for clients at the facility based on Jacaranda Health’s clinical protocols and
- Provide friendly, helpful service, advice, guidance, and education to all
- Maintain client and clinic operational data using our electronic medical records and other information
- Maintain a good relationship with the community.
- Work closely with peer educators, CHWs, and traditional birth attendants for outreach and education within the
- Assessing a child’s needs and providing initial
- Hold a diploma or degree in nursing from a recognized university/ (medical training)
- Position holder should have at least 5 years’ experience in Maternity or MCH/FP working as a licensed Nurse/Midwife in a busy maternity institution
- Hold an active Nursing license from the local Nursing Council
- Neonatal/Paediatric nursing is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through this link https://jacarandamaternity.applytojob.com/apply/KHrNqCdMPx/Nurse?source=UPITT
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: January 1st 2021