Service Quality Assurance Analyst Job, Banking Jobs 2020,
Position: Service Quality Assurance Analyst
The role holder will be responsible for systematic monitoring and measurement of the customer experience at different customer touch points with the end objective of identifying any service gaps and following through for implementation of corrective actions.
The Incumbent will report to the Assistant Manager Service Quality Assurance and will be responsible for:
- Conducting continuous end to end systematic service quality checks aimed at identifying service gaps that negatively impact on the overall customer experience.
- Continuously collecting feedback regarding the customer experience from external as well as internal customers through Voice of the Customer, Pulse & Voice of the people surveys.
- Documentation, maintaining, monitoring measurement and reviewing of SLA (Service Level Agreement) performance with an objective to improve customer experience.
- Custodianship of the I&M Bank Customer service standards: – Updating, measurement and ensuring compliance.
- Performance Measurement of the Service Key Performance Indicators (KPI’S) for branches and Head office
- Continuous competitor benchmarking to ensure that we keep abreast with the Industry Standards
- Providing training, coaching, feedback and assistance on the Service Experience
- Business related degree holder from a recognized University
- Proficient in use of relevant MS Office packages and statistical packages
- Banking qualifications desirable
- Customer service qualifications
- Quality Assurance Certification will be an added advantage
- At least 4 years’ experience in a Bank with a clear understanding of the processes within the various functions in the bank.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to work independently, self-directed and solutions-oriented
- Should possess sound organizational and planning skills with a solid attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidance to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Planning and organizing skills for effective planning and execution of tasks and projects within timeframes and budget.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Quality orientation to ensure consistency in adhering and uphold performance standards for SLAs and quality of documentation.
- self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Customer focus to amaze customers at every turn by exceeding their expectations both in terms of performance and product excellence.
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the above requirements click here to apply for the position or forward your application to email@example.com. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 14th December 2020. Please quote reference number followed by the position applied for in the application.
Please quote the reference number followed by the position applied for in the application.
*all applications are subject to I&M Bank privacy notice available here