Supply Finance & Internal Control Trainee Job, Latest Finance Jobs,
Our client GlaxoSmithKline Ltd, one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare company is seeking to recruit an Accountant – Supply Finance & Internal Control Trainee
Duration: 6 months
- Daily review of IMS SAP to GSK One ERP stock interface files (stock receipts and issues) for accuracy and completeness
- Month end tasks leading to management reporting such as stock reconciliation; GL vs subledgers, and Bison schedules
- Monitoring GIT and ensuring correct GIT posting
- Balance sheet reconciliations – Inventory and export trade debtors and other receivables
- Maintain updated risk register, Finance Standard Operating Procedures and open CAPAs listings
- Follow up for CAPA closure and maintenance of evidence for the same
- Annual statutory stock count and cycle count
- Ensure that internal MM audit is carried out as stipulated.
- Support the monthly accounting closing process to ensure accurate and timely financials.
- Review the internal controls – compliance o ICFW, finance manual and SOPs
- Ensure all corporate and normal business and ethical standards are closely adhered to and correct any deviations encountered and ensure appropriate controls are administered.
- Work to drive process improvements in other accounting operation functions as assigned
- Other general accounting tasks and projects as assigned
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or Student in final year of study awaiting graduation
- CPA Finalist or pursing and accounting professional qualification
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good inter-personal skill with team members and other stakeholder (internal and external) is essential to guarantee service delivery
- Great written and oral communication skills
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 14th December 2020. Clearly indicate the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted