Team Leader Sales Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Position: Team Leader Sales – Affordable Housing
Reporting To: Manager – Mortgage Sales
The Team Leader Sales – Affordable Housing will be responsible for the Team leadership and management of sales to ensure attainment of set business targets, growth of Balance sheet, Maximizing profit and team productivity.
- Growth of Balance i.e. Nyumba yangu Accounts HFDI sales, Auction, Mortgage etc.
- Lending: Quality of business
- Develop micro market sales plans to achieve responsive sales budgets/targets.
- Gain a sound understanding of the different local market segments in the area of operation.
- Keep up to date with changes and developments in the local market/area.
- Manage the sales tracking system and provide coaching and feedback to the team.
- Ensure execution of pipelines generated from the team.
- Ensure that customer service standards are set and maintained in line with the requirements of each market segment.
- Ensure that customer complaints are monitored, trends and root causes identified and addressed at source to prevent recurrence.
- Ensure that customer needs are anticipated and met through provision of appropriate products and services via the most suitable channel.
- Customer retention (attrition ratios)
- Supervise the development of a call program for all clients in your region
- Review the call program to ensure that its followed with call reports generated per visit for effective follow-up
- Ensure the team attend to customer banking needs in a timely manner and manage their expectations.
- Directing, motivating and developing staff so as to ensure the team succession plan for team continuity is in place
- Ensure that team bring and maintain quality Loans.
- Ensure that the Team assigned team strictly adhere to banks operating procedures & policies to ensure all controls are observed.
- Ensure team assigned comply with AML/KYC guidelines in customer recruitments.
- Review of compliance/Audit reports for the team assigned with the quest to ensure that corrective action & recommendations are addressed
- Comprehensive knowledge of bank’s laid-down policies and procedures relating to all areas under control.
- •Knowledge of the Retail Banking value proposition.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Area sales and service strategies.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of local target market profiles.
- Thorough knowledge of the products and services applicable to the local market/s.
- Knowledge of the socio-political and economic dynamics affecting the local market/s.
- Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice.
- Knowledge of Managing Local Market sales principles.
- Knowledge of business economics and financial management principles and practice.
- Knowledge of risk management and credit principles, including an understanding of the terms and conditions of sanction.
- Knowledge of branch accounting and transactional procedures, systems and processes.
- Knowledge of Human Resources management principles, including group dynamics.
- Degree holder from a recognized University
- MBA in a business related field an added advantage
- 3-5 years banking experience 2 of which must have been in Sales
- People management.
- Knowledge of Property market is an added advantage
- Key Competencies and Skills
- Computer /IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office applications e.g. Word; Excel; PowerPoint etc.
- General knowledge in banking processes\
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to respond to inquiries or complaints effectively and timely.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, organization, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Basic analytical ability with active listening skills.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail; must have eye for details, strong ability to scrutinize and examine.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
How to apply:
5TH DECEMBER 2020