Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning (MEAL) Officer Job, Knowledge Management Specialist Job, Project Officer (DDRR) Job, Communications Assistant Job, Temporary Office Assistant Job, NGO Jobs,
Browsing for NGO Jobs? Look no further. Below are todays top non governmental organization jobs you should apply for now! Don’t miss out!
1.CISP MEAL Officer Job Vacancies in Kenya
- Support the development of project MEAL tools and translations.
- Develop budgets and work plans to ensure high quality data collection.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics, Statistics or related field.
Apply for the MEAL Officer Job here.
2. Amref Knowledge Management Specialist Jobs in Kenya
- Create a systematic approach for guiding ongoing country engagement, scoping analyses needed to address observed gaps, and for identifying opportunities for innovation in strategic purchasing.
- Advanced degree in public health, communication, management information systems, knowledge management, organizational learning, education, or a related discipline.
Apply for Knowledge Management Specialist Job here.
3. IOM Project Officer Jobs in Kenya
- Supervise the implementation of community-based reintegration and reconciliation activities with the overall objective of reducing the likelihood of recidivism among disengaged combatants and women formerly associated with armed groups;
- Master’s degree in Law, Political or Social Studies, International Affairs or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience; or
- University degree in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
Apply for the Project Officer Job here.
4. Save the Children Communications Assistant Kenya Jobs
- Collecting case studies that show the impact and success of our work and projects. This includes interviewing beneficiaries of our work and writing impact stories.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in communications in a humanitarian or NGO context
Apply for the Communications Assistant Job here.
5. HRTK Office Assistant Job Vacancies in Kenya
- Develop routines to ensure all common areas of the safe house are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Minimum of secondary school education
- Certificate in house keeping
Apply for the Office Assistant Job here.